The Liebster Award

January 18, 2015

This past week was pretty bad - I got really sick, totally inappropriate timing might I add, exams being just two weeks away. But what can you do.
Yesterday I got a message from the lovely Manca from Invisibly perfect (you can check her blog here). She nominated me for the Liebster award, which is a way of spreading word about less known bloggers . I am very new to blogging and don't have many followers, so I was really happy when she nominated me. :)

What are the rules of the Liebster award?

1. Link the person who has nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate another 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
5. Notify all of the nominees through social media/their blogs

My answers to her questions:

1.Who are your favorite bloggers?
I have many, but I will link here just a few:
Mateja's beauty blog link
Beauty of a lemon link
Memento mori link
Taya - My little beauty world link

2. What are your goals in 2015?
To improve my fashion style and start wearing other colors than just black, to tone my body and to get more serious with my studying and education. Sounds so simple and easy, but it's not.

3. What beauty products can be found in your everyday bag?
Blotting papers, pressed powder with a powder puff, at least one lip balm, at least two lipsticks, hand cream and a compact mirror.

4. What kinds of books do you like to read?
Fantasy, medieval themes - A song of ice and fire is by far my favorite and has been for the last 8 years (these are the books on which the popular series Game of thrones is based.)

5. What is your favorite drugstore make-up brand and why?
Catrice. Because they are cheap and their products are simply wonderful and very good quality.

6. What product(s) have you repurchased and what is so great about them?
Honestly I like to try new things all the time. But lately I repurchased the Catrice Nude Illusion foundation - because it makes my skin looks perfect and I just can't let that pass.

7. If you could choose one lip, one eye and one face product, which would those be?
Lip - Labello Lip butter in Raspberry Rose
Eye - Maybelline The falsies mascara
Face - Catrice Nude Illusion foundation

8. What are your favorite fashion shops to buy clothes at?
My favorites are Orsay and H&M.

9. What would you like to write about, but you don't?
I would like to create makeup looks, but I have trouble with good lightning in my apartment, and also taking good face shots.

10. What did you want to become when you were younger and did you fulfill your dreams?
When I was really little I wanted to be a teacher. At the age 13 I became obsessed with beauty and makeup and watching YouTube tutorials, from than on I wanted to do something with beauty. ATM I am studying economics, enjoying in beauty products and creating makeup, so maybe I can say I am halfway there?

11. If you could meet someone (celebrity, blogger, youtuber...) in real life, who would you choose and why?
I want to meet Jonathan and Anna Saccone-Joly (YouTubers) and Bjorn Speed Strid (my favorite singer in the whole entire world - everything he does is pure awesomeness - and yes, he makes metal music.)

Now here are my nominees and my questions!

I nominate:
1. Astrid from TRUTH ABOUT COSMETICS
2. Mateja/Mateji from MATEJI USTVARJATA
3. Simona from BEAUTY OF A LEMON
4. Anna from MAD ABOUT RED
5. Kim from FAILED_BEAUTIFICATION
6. Cindy from ALL THINGS ARTSY
7. Nadja from MEMENTO MORI
8. Polona from UNIQAPOLY
9. Jasna from JESSIE FAIRYTALE
10. Sandra from KEEP CALM AND WEAR LIPSTICK
11. Ina from HYSTERIA OF DECAY
My questions for you to answer:
1. What kind of blog posts are your favorite to read?
2. Do you prefer doing your nails or your makeup?
3. Do you like doing makeup on others - have you ever tried that before?
4. What is your favorite makeup brand and some of their products?
5. If you could pick only 5 makeup products to use for the next 6 months, what would they be?
6. Do you have your staple lipstick and which one is it?
7. Is blogging your dream job? If not, what it is?
8. Do you prefer summer or winter and why?
9. What is your main life goal?
10. If you could be anyone for a day (celebrity, YouTuber), who would you want to be?
11. What is your advice to anyone who is thinking about starting to write their own blog? 

Thank you Manca again for the nomination.
And for my nominees, I can't wait to read your blog posts!

Be happy,
Linda XO

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)