My new blog

September 19, 2014

Well hello dear blog readers!


My name is Linda and my biggest passion is beauty. For over 5 years now, I have enjoyed every second I spent putting makeup on my face, buying makeup, watching beauty videos and reviews, reading blogs and there were a few opportunities when I could actually put makeup on someone else' s face. Oh what a joy that was. :)

Finally I have decided to start my own blog. My intention is to post beauty related blogs weekly. These will include makeup looks, hopefully tutorials, product reviews, nail art and maybe even an outfit post from time to time. 

I invite all of you to come by and read my blogs from time to time, if I prove myself 'reading worthy'.

Until next time,
stay happy and positive.

Linda

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)