Longlasting drugstore lipstick

November 25, 2014

CATRICE is my favorite makeup brand, so far I have been pleased with all the products I tried. Recently I added one of their lip liners to my collection, and later realized, I chose a perfect color to match with one of the lipsticks I have already owned before. They are now my favorite duo for a darker pink lip look.
Poskusila sem že precej Catrice izdelkov, pa me še niso razočarali - ostaja moja najljubša znamka. Pred kratkim sem si kupila njihov svinčnik za ustnice, ker sem jih želela preizkusiti. Doma sem ugotovila, da sem izbrala popoln odtenek, ki se ujema z eno od šmink, ki sem jih že imela.



This is how they look together - a perfect dusty mauve pink. Tako kombinacija izgleda na ustnicah.

I am talking about the new ULTIMATE STAY LIPSTICK range - high quality drugstore lipsticks. Catrice really did a good job with them! I only tested one shade, but I fell in love with the smooth formula, very good opacity in one coat, sleek and 'fancy' packaging immediately. The shade I have is called 060 FLORAL CORAL. What about the lip liner? It is the ULTIMATE STAY LIP LINER in the shade 050 ROSY ROSE. It seems to me like they were meant for each other. :)
Oba, šminka in svinčnik, sta iz linije ULTIMATE STAY, in menim, da je ime kar pravilno. Obožujem formulo te šminke! Gladko se nanaša, pigmentirana je, pa še v privlačni embalaži je, ki deluje bolj 'fancy'. Šminka je v odtenku 060 Floral coral, svinčnik pa 050 Rosy Rose. Res se mi zdi, kot da sta ustvarjena en za drugega. 


Excuse for the poor quality of this one


I have worn this combination for some time now and really tested how long lasting it is. The lip liner on the lips alone lasts longer than lipstick, but it can be drying and not so comfortable to wear for a long period of time. Lipstick alone is very smooth, not drying and very pigmented - on its own it lasts for about 3 hours (without eating anything greasy). But when you put on these two together, this is when the magic happens. If you won't eat anything, they can last up to 5 or 6 hours. I had Burger king the other day, and when I finished my meal, I still had lipstick on (about 5 hours after first application), it just looked more like a stain - still good until you have time to touch up. 
Dobro sem stestirala kako obstojna je ta kombinacija. Svinčnik sam zdrži dlje kot če sem nosila samo šminko - vendar svinčnik lahko izsuši ustnice in čez čas ni več tako prijeten. Šminka sama po sebi je gladka in pigmentirana in ne izsuši - sama po sebi, če ne ješ kakšne mastne hrane, zdrži okrog tri ure. Ko pa uporabiš šminko in svinčnik skupaj, dobiš čudovito kombinacijo, ki traja tudi do 6 ur! Prejšnji teden sem jedla v Burger kingu, po končanem obroku (minilo je že 5 ur od nanosa šminke) sem še vedno imela barvo na ustnicah, samo bolj je izgledala kot 'stain'.

left: lipstick 060 Floral coral - right: lip liner 050 Rosy rose
For the price you pay (together they cost about 8€) you get a really good quality and long lasting drugstore lipstick - this just proves how much drugstore makeup has evolved, it is only getting better and better. 
Kombinacija teh dveh produktov je precej poceni (skupaj staneta okrog 8€) in kvalitetna. To je dober dokaz, kako so se razvila nižje cenovna ličila - kvaliteta je vedno boljša!

Love,
Linda

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)