Get to know me TAG!

October 20, 2014

So since I am new to this blogging, I thought it would be a great idea to do some sort of a 'get to know me' tag where I can tell a bit more about myself. I hope you will like it. :)



Do you have a middle name?
No. My name is just Linda and I am really happy with it. :)

What's your favorite subject at school?
I am studying at University of economics ATM, my favorite subjects are all that have to do with business finance. In years of primary and secondary school, English was my favorite.

What's your favorite drink?
Ughh that's a hard one. I love water, and I drink a lot of it on a daily basis, but a good cappuccino or a glass of red wine can't hurt from time to time.

Favorite song of the moment?
Haha. It might come as a surprise, but I am a metal head at heart and I highly doubt you really want to know more about my favorite songs. ;) But anyway, Through oblivion from the new In Flames album has been on my 'most played songs' list this month.

What would you name your children?
Iris for a girl, for a boy it is still undecided.

Do you participate in any sports?
Not really. But I would love to be a kick-boxer. :)

Favorite book?
My name says it. Targaryen, rings a bell? For about 8 years now the 'A song of ice and fire' by George R.R. Martin has literally been my life. I am obsessed with the story! No need to mention how happy I was, when they started filming the series 'Game of thrones' (inspired by this book collection).

Favorite color?
Burgundy or cranberry red.

Favorite animal?
All pets are so cute! But kittens win my heart over every time.

Favorite perfume?
Escada Magnetism and Escada Cherry in the air (sadly limited edition). I am always on the hunt for new good smelling perfumes, though.

Have you graduated high school?
Yes.

Have you been out of the country?
Yes. I have visited Italy, France and Austria. London is my big dream and if everything goes according to my plans, I will travel there soon.

Do you speak any other languages?
Slovene is my mother language, but I am fluent in English (in case you haven't noticed yet) and I understand quite a bit of German and Spanish.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two younger sisters.

What's your favorite store?
I hope online counts. Asos for clothes and Feel unique for beauty.

Favorite restaurant?
Honestly, none.

Favorite Youtubers?
Emma Pickles, Shaaanxo, Essiebutton, Trisha Paytas and I love Saccone-Jolys!

Favorite movie and TV show?
Can I just name like 5 shows and we're good? Hehe. :) My favorite TV shows are Game of thrones, Sons of anarchy and Vikings. What about movies? Probably Taken.

 PC or MAC?
PC all the way.

 What phone do you have?
HTC Desire X. I love it. It takes good photos too.

 How tall are you?
166 cm. :) (5ft4)

That was a lot of questions! Thank you for your time. :)








You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Thank you for all your comments! :)